The front-end is the visual part of your website that users will see and interact with.
This interaction can happen through a web browser or a mobile app.
When building for the web, the front-end tech stack is made up of:
- 1. HTML (Markup Language)
- 2. CSS (Style Sheet Language)
Front-end frameworks are optional, though recommended:
- 2. Recommended: AngularJS, Backbone.js, ReactJS
- 3. Presentation frameworks provide a standardized format for creating responsive web pages with clean aesthetics.
- 4. Recommended: Bootstrap